Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You See Whad Had Happened Was... (The Jessi Slaughter Story)

Have you ever heard of a site called 4Chan? No? Well let me tell you what it is. 4Chan is the self-proclaimed "A**-Hole of the Internet." It's a place where all of the Internet trolls meet, be trolls together and ruin peoples lives with their troll message broads. This is entirely true story of one of the few times I was ever on 4chan.

I went to 4chan one faithful night because a friend, that I will not name, set me a link to the /b/ thread. In this tread was a video of an 11 year old girl, who called herself "Jessi Slaughter" telling me that if I keep hating on her she will, and I quote, "Pop a glock in my mouth and make a brain slushie."

My reaction to the video.

Now being that this all took place on a website full of trolls, Jessi Slaughter was not going to get away with them just laughing at her. What had happened was from Jessi's youtube account they found her Myspace and Facebook pages. With those they got the state that she lived in along with the town and her last name. With this information they got her home phone number and street address. Have you ever done that prank where you order a pizza to someones house? It's pretty funny because they didn't order the pizza but now they have it. Now imagine a website of +50,000 people doing that to you. That would suck right? But that's not all that happened. I got another scenario for you.

So you just got into bed, you had a long day, your about to fall asleep when the phone rings. You drag yourself out of bed to answer it. Than when you pick it up someone calls you gay and hangs up. That would suck right? Now imagine a website of +50,000 people doing that to you.

After about a week of this Jessi Slaughter posted another video. In this video she is crying stating that her life is ruined. Than suddenly her dad busts in yelling "AND DON'T YOU BE SAYING SUICIDE!" This is were things get kind of funny. Her dad yells things into the camera that became instant Internet memes. Things like "You dun goofed", "Consequences will never be the same."



But wait! There's more!

Being me I some times say words I don't understand but think I do. Later in the video Jessi's dad does the same. In what I'm guessing was a blind rage he yells, " you bunch of lying no good punks, and I know who you are because I backtraced it." See what I mean? Instead of letting it die down you just threw more wood on the fire, nice.

Another couple days went bye, than ABC’s Good Morning America picked up on the story.


4:13 yes Rap music is to blame for all of this.

from reading my blog and watching that video you might think that all of this is unjustified hate, but here is the slight twist. The reason that all of this started is because Jessi posted sexually explicit photos of herself on the Internet than made 4-5 videos of herself saying that she is better than everyone and all of the reasons why she is perfect.


And because of all of this I will never use 4chan again.


f




2 comments:

  1. Is the moral of the story that you will never use 4chan again, or was there some other point you were trying to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moral of the story is that you good sir, dun goof'd

    ReplyDelete