Monday, May 10, 2010

The 12 Awesome-est Things I Could Find On Ebay In One Hour

Ebay. A website that sells everything you could ever want or need (except human organs.) The fallowing is a list of some of the coolest/weirdest stuff I found on ebay in one hour.

The first, and maybe least existing of my findings, PINECONES 120 Large - XL Fresh pine cones (that's how it was written in the ad.) This guy is selling "quality inspected" pinecones straight from Columbia and South Carolina. You know how those places are just known for there pine cones. Oh yeah and he wants $48.50 for the cones than another $43.98 for shipping.

Next on my list is "My soul!" You can bid for it with the starting price of $250,000 or you can just buy it now for $1,000,000. His name is Andrew D. Jordan and he's a 23 year old male. Has this guy not seen the Simpsons when Bart sells his soul? Electronic doors don't open for him! He can't breath on glass to write on it! I don't think that this guy is aware of what he is actually doing here.

Remember that movie Back To The Future? Yeah it was pretty awesome. Know what would be even more awesome though? Having your own DeLorean Time Machine. For $59,999.00 it can be yours! Still iffy about this? What if I told you famous people party in this thing? Awesome right? Wrong.
Bret Michaels rode in your car? Awesome! Your car now has every STD known to man!

So you bought your awesome car, some guys soul and some pine cones. But what good is all of this stuff if your alone? Well you don't have to be! Because for a starting bid of $5,ooo dollars this guy will marry you! Seems awesome this guy gets cash for marrying some one just so they can live here. It's like he wins just for being American. Only one thing wrong with this dudes plan. It's illegal. So saying that you will do it on ebay is a pretty bad idea.

Ever have an idea for a tattoo but it's such a bad idea you won't get it? I still want Bowser from Super Mario Bros riding a surf board with sun glasses, and playing Jimmy Pages double neck guitar with the words "Let's Party" next to him. This tattoo is far to awesome for some one like me. For $5,000,000 this guy will sell you the right to tattoo his left arm. From forearm to elbow.
"our favorite sports team (I hate the Red Sox, so you could tattoo "Go Redsox!" all over my forearm)... " Are you serious? I spend 5 million dollars and you think your going to get away with a go red sox tattoo? Your at least getting one dick on you.

Ever see movies about the future? You know how in the future all of the guns shoot lasers? Pretty awesome right? What if i told you that you can buy the patents & rights for a BCB laser based firearm on ebay? Well you can buy the patents & rights for a BCB laser based fire arm on ebay. What I'm wondering is, since I'm buying the patents does that mean that I can make my own design for the guns? I think you know where I'm going with this.

One Slightly Used Roll Of Nice White Soft Toilet Paper, $85,000.

End of story.

Let's take a look at the world of art shall we? First look at this picture. How much would you pay for this? Well he wants $21,000,000.00 for this picture. Seems a little much. Than again he's only 22 and probably still thinks that he is going to be something. Silly kids.

So instead of buying a painting why not buy something different? Like a, and I quote
"FLYING SAUCER PROTOTYPE MODEL - BOEING.. UFO REAL DEAL" For only $3,750 you can travel in still with your very own UFO. Here is a quote from the description of the product,
"
THE BLACK HELICOPTERS ARE NOT HERE YET BUT THE HEAR IS ON IN THE FORM OF E-MAIL THREATS MAKE AND OFFER SOON BEFORE THE MAN SHUTS ME DOWN!"
That sounds like someone I want to give my money too.

It says "Real Deal" in the title, so you know it's legit.

The last thing I want to write about is one of the best. An a letter to JFK's best friend saying sorry for stealing his girlfriend
.
Because in American, history is made, than sold on ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment